Hey, we’re PSDboom. We’re always ready to welcome you and we just hope that you always enjoy your presence in PSDboom.
PSDboom is a platforms that allow you to buy and sell exclusive licenses to use digital items like premium psd resources, print templates, ui designs with modern design trends.
During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then we’ll be sad but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of the PSDboom is conditional.
You need to be 13 years or over to browse the PSDboom. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 13 or under. However, to buy an item you must fulfill the minimum age requirement of your country to transact online.
When you visit our sites and bound with our terms, we will accept you as our member. There’s no formality to become PSDboom’s member. Your presence is important to us and we always try to make u feel free for visit PSDboom.
What you are buying
An exclusive license means that no person or company other than the named license can exploit the relevant intellectual property rights. Importantly, the licenser is also excluded from exploiting the intellectual property rights. If the licensor wishes to continue to conduct any activity covered by the intellectual property( For example, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions), the exclusive license will need to expressly state that it is exclusive subject to those carve-outs.
An exclusive license is likely to have more rights regarding the prosecution, defence and enforcement of the intellectual property rights than a non-exclusive license.
A non-exclusive license grants to the licensee the right to use the intellectual property, but means that the licensor remains free to exploit the same intellectual property and to allow any number of other licensee to also exploit the same intellectual property.
Where the license is nonexclusive, it is likely that the licensor will prohibit sub-licensing. The licensor would then be the only party able to grant another non-exclusive license to another party seeking the same rights.
The item price is made up of a license fee (for the license offered you choose for the item).
Transacting as a buyer
You can make payments in one way and it is paypal. we only accept transaction by paypal at this moment.
Terms of buying
When you buy a PSDboom item you’re doing so on the following terms.
- You promise to us that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license, and that you have chosen appropriately;
- You cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
- We do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on PSDboom so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
- Once you buy or download an item and the item has been paid for you. Acquire a license to use the item under the terms set out in the license.
Promises PSDboom makes
The author of an item you buy promises you that:
- The item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is ‘sold’;
- The item matches the description given by the author;
- They will honour any express promises given to you that are not contained in these terms;
- Your use of that item in accordance with the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
- The item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- The item and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- The item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
Given the nature of digital content, we do not offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless one of the promised given by the author has been breached.
We will assess refund or credit requests on their merits. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- You have changed your mind about an item;
- You bought an item by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- You ask for goodwill; or
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
If your situation is suitable for a refund and we decide to issue a refund, it will be issued through the same payment method you primarily used for buying(i.e. Paypal).
What we own
We own all the PSDboom content that we have put on PSDboom (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, designs and other intellectual property on PSDboom. We own the items on PSDboom. So we will take responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of the items. We do promise that the items or any member content, code, data or materials available on or via the PSDboom do not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third-party.
What you own
When you own a “exclusive” license by buying an item, you will eligible to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works on this PSDboom content. You can use our intellectual property in any way, but when you own a “nonexclusive” license of any item of PSDboom, you can only use it for your personal, you will not eligible to use that item for commercial purpose.
Liability and indemnity – between us and members
- We provide the items on PSDboom.
- If you are a buyer, we take responsibility of your buying item, and we make you release about liability arising of or in connection with:
- The items on PSDboom Market;
- Information provided by authors about their items.
- Our liability to you in connection with PSDboom Market or these terms, in contract with (including negligence) or otherwise, is limited as follows:
We exclude liability for any of these things incurred by you: loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, loss of data, or indirect, consequential or special loss, damage or expense.